• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are people thinking?!

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
WTF is this?!??!?!

And people are BIDDING!!!

*link removed - no posting links just to criticise please*

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone local buy it and put it on the fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have asked the seller for the dimensions. It looks very small and poorly made, despite the seller saying it is sturdy. Free P & P so it doesn't have to be a local buyer. I will watch this and make a bid at the last knocking, hopefully be successful, and take great pleasure in destroying it and preventing a poor rabbit being incarcerated in it. The seller is ignorant.

Theres another one that looks identical I saw on the "people who viewed also viewed"bit at the bottom of the page.Im about to message that person to ask(nicely) if they would kindly consider not advertising it for rabbits as its too small.Theyre both horrendous:censored:

Last edited:
Theres another one that looks identical I saw on the "people who viewed also viewed"bit at the bottom of the page.Im about to message that person to ask(nicely) if they would kindly consider not advertising it for rabbits as its too small.Theyre both horrendous:censored:

Not big enough for piggies either :(

Oh my Lord! :shock:

I've just looked where the location was as I would bid for it and smash the dam thing up but it's Londaon,
Oh God help any poor animal they put in that :(

The seller says it's 6 feet x 3 feet! I'm still going to bid and if successful I will know if he's telling porkies!

YES!! I was successful in my bid, and the proud owner of a dilapidated so called rabbit hutch. It cost me £14.50 but I think it's worth every penny to prevent a poor bunny living in it. It will be delivered next week and go on to it's burial ground i.e. the dump!:D

Make sure you break it up before you take it to the tip or else someone else may take it.

I'm so glad!!!

I wonder if its worth getting a list of shops/online stores and for people to send emails and letters to them about the poor sizes of by hutches and runs?

Or perhaps a petition started?

I think you should smash it to pieces and post the pics here, that way you'd get some satisfaction for your money hehe

Looking forward to a smashing up day. I'll try and work out how to get a photo on here to show the destruction, but I'm a bit useless with technology lol. Then I'll also be able to show you my lovely 10 bunnies:D

Back