• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new hutch

teddycat

New Kit
Hi im looking for a used rabbit cage for sale, im in shirley solihull but can travel a bit if needs be. Decent size but dont mind repairing anything, thank you

Have you looked on gumtree/preloved/eBay? You may find a playhouse or bike shed or normal shed which would provide more space too :thumb:

If you join some facebook free ad pages you might get lucky too. We recently gave away 3 decent size sheds on one of those so it does happen.

If you join some facebook free ad pages you might get lucky too. We recently gave away 3 decent size sheds on one of those so it does happen.

Tried searching for facebook free ad pages and nothing came up ...

Tried again. Found some!!! :oops:

Hi I have just registered and am looking to put my little bun in a nice home outside with a friend, hopefully if I can find one .. have looked at some and they are lovely but would love some advice or anyone that may be selling a double rabbit hutch with a run...thanks

Double hutches, unless they are extremely large and deep, aren't actually much better than a single attached to a run. The ramp takes up a lot of space and in store-bought hutches are often too steep and end at a wall - so poor bun comes stumbling down and crashes!

Have you thought about a shed and run instead? More people friendly than a hutch!

Back