• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Fluffy-male- 6 months - Milton Keynes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of .....

LauryStevens said:
Physical Description:- Fluffy is a beautiful, playful little boy who is used to being in a group of bunnies. He's snow white, with a few dark splodges on his nose and ear, with blue/red eyes. His mum was a mixed breed, whilst his dad is a mixed lion lop, so he does resemble a very fluffy head, but mostly between the ears.

Temperament:- Fluffy has never shown an ounce of aggression or displeasing behaviour to myself or anyone else. He has never bitten or charged at anyone, the most he'll do is back away or hop off.

General health:- Being born towards the end of summer, and for a long time thinking Fluffy was a girl, he hasn't yet been neutured, but his mum was vaccinated shortly before becoming a parent. He's in perfect health, grooms himself and others, as well as being a brilliant hay eater.

Sex:- Male
Neuter Status:- None (Believed was a girl until recently, so was originally waiting for warmer weather before fixing)
Vaccination Status:- None (Mum was)

Type of home wanted:- Fluffy is an active little boy who has lived in a converted bike shed with a large run permanently attached.
He adores grass and binkies when he's let out into the garden. My rabbits are used to fuss and human interaction, but have not been brought up being picked up/handled, so I feel they would be better suited to a well established family with older children. Fluffy loves being fussed and lays on your lap. He wuld make a fantastic house bunny.

Reason for re-homing:- Due to unexpected health issue of one of my parents, I am having to help out financially. Although the up keep is minimal for the rabbits, paying for unexpected vet bills just isn't fees-able with my current situation.

It breaks my heart to have to split up and separate my group of rabbits. But knowing someone can give them the best life and health is the only thing for me that is making this choice easier.

P

LauryStevens said:

LauryStevens said:

So sad that you find yourself in this situation :cry: I really hope someone can give a home to your group, as it would be very sad to split them up :cry:

Back