• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Cat Maisonette (For Cats or Rabbits!)

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I have one of these http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cat_house/outdoor/278229

...which I have had for a little while but I've recently bought a Hol Coffee table from Ikea to turn into a new den for the bunnies and with the cat maisonette as well there won't be a lot of room in the indoor enclosure, so anyone who would like it is welcome to take it. It has been chewed a little on the steps and balcony part but with a lick of paint and some sanding it will probably look good as new! I'm in Hartlepool in County Durham, its a fair size and I can't really lug it around in the car.

If anyone knows anyone who wants this or might be interested let me know. My new Hol table comes next Friday (27th) so I need this one to go to someone, otherwise it will probably just go to waste?

What a lovely offer :love: is there a rescue nearby who could use it? :thumb:

I've tried contacting a couple of rescues in my area before and they usually say that you have to drop stuff off to them, that would be difficult for me to do with this being so bulky and awkwardly shaped :roll: x

That's such a lovely offer, if I lived near you I'd definitely love it, unfortunately I'm a bit far!

I just google mapped where Hartlepool is and how far away it is because my geography is appalling.... all whilst thinking "I'm pretty sure it's really far from me, somewhere down on the south coast, near Poole probably, so pretty far, but I'm sometimes wrong on these things, maybe it is in the Midlands...." I was really shocked when google maps came up with what it did :lol: I was convinced that Hartlepool was a coastal town down south nearish Brighton or Poole :lol:

That's such a lovely offer, if I lived near you I'd definitely love it, unfortunately I'm a bit far!

I just google mapped where Hartlepool is and how far away it is because my geography is appalling.... all whilst thinking "I'm pretty sure it's really far from me, somewhere down on the south coast, near Poole probably, so pretty far, but I'm sometimes wrong on these things, maybe it is in the Midlands...." I was really shocked when google maps came up with what it did :lol: I was convinced that Hartlepool was a coastal town down south nearish Brighton or Poole :lol:

Haha you were right about us being on the coast, just not in the south! :lol:

Wish I was close too.... Really want one of these for my 3 kitties!! Might have to just buy one though... lol x

Aw man, that's beautiful! I'd love it, but I've also nowhere to put it! And not sure the car would manage it... Good luck!

Back