• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor/Outdoor Bunny??

Purple098

Young Bun
Hi, my bunny is currently living indoors but I was wondering if keeping him outside in the daytime but bringing him in at night was a good idea. This would be due to the fact that he is constantly ripping up the carpet when he's out of his cage. :roll: Or would this idea confuse him or maybe lead to him being unhappy? :? Please give me your opinion on this because it would help me out! :p

I wouldn't take a bunny from indoors to outdoors during cold weather, it is bad for their respiratory system for them to have sudden changes in temperature like that. Perhaps try providing more toys, more space etc. is he neutered?

I wouldn't take a bunny from indoors to outdoors during cold weather, it is bad for their respiratory system for them to have sudden changes in temperature like that. Perhaps try providing more toys, more space etc. is he neutered?

No, he's not but he will be soon. And ok, thx for your help!

Back