• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How best to neutralize bunny's run/hutch/toys etc

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Just wondering for when Rascal's new friend comes to stay ....eventually they'll be going out in the 'aviary' ....There's a lot of carpet in there (on the ramps, in the bedroom, on the balcony etc) and a couple of tunnels made out of fabric.

How's best to neutralize them? Would steam cleaning them work? Or is there something I can buy? (or just ordinary carpet cleaner?).

I've bought all new fleecies and can just disinfect the plastic/ceramic stuff but I was a bit concerned about the fabrics.

Thanks
Jo x

Just wondering for when Rascal's new friend comes to stay ....eventually they'll be going out in the 'aviary' ....There's a lot of carpet in there (on the ramps, in the bedroom, on the balcony etc) and a couple of tunnels made out of fabric.

How's best to neutralize them? Would steam cleaning them work? Or is there something I can buy? (or just ordinary carpet cleaner?).

I've bought all new fleecies and can just disinfect the plastic/ceramic stuff but I was a bit concerned about the fabrics.

Thanks
Jo x

I have a steam cleaner which I find invaluable. The carpets would be the main concern .....

Back