Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The REW 8?

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Default The REW 8?

I saw the REW 8 mentioned in someone's sig so found and read through the massive 88 page thread as I've heard the 8 mentioned before but never knew the whole story.

I just wondered if anyone still has any of these rabbits? I believe SOAD kept one and one of Chloe's 2 went to live with Justine? Just wondered where the others ended up (as I'm nosey!) but if anyone still has any it would be lovely to have an update.
    - Emma

Click here to see how I bonded my group of 5 rabbits!

Binky free Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector, Velvet and Reuben xxx

There were actually more than eight of them, but not sure - 10 ? 12 maybe. Last time someone asked there were a couple of them still going. I think it was Justine who was asking.

Blimey it was ages ago:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...p?316491-Rew-8
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 09-02-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

We had two. Both at the bridge now

Vicky has two, Romeo and Valentine They are both doing well still
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by Becky86 View Post
    Vicky has two, Romeo and Valentine They are both doing well still
    How old are they now?

Aw so sorry for your losses

Glad Romeo and Valentine are doing well x
    - Emma

Binky free Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector, Velvet and Reuben xxx

My boys are still doing really well (Romeo and Valentine), they were born around October 2007. They both have a friend each now, after they fell out big style after being returned from the police. They went for their vaccines a few weeks ago, and both are really healthy and happy.

Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by x-vic-x View Post
    My boys are still doing really well (Romeo and Valentine), they were born around October 2007. They both have a friend each now, after they fell out big style after being returned from the police. They went for their vaccines a few weeks ago, and both are really healthy and happy.
    I've been wondering why I didn't know you had two of these rabbits at the time I was in Walsall but thinking about it, I adopted Tink in August 2008 so the bunnies would have been in police custody at that time. It's been baffling me for ages Good to read that they are still going strong.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

yes they would have been, they were taken around April time and returned the end of October 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by x-vic-x View Post
    yes they would have been, they were taken around April time and returned the end of October 2008.
    Oh so were they not part of the 8 mentioned as in SOADs 2, Chloe's 2, Leannes 2 and Carys' 2? Your 2 were 2 more or did you adopt off one of the girls? x
    - Emma