• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia's diary

Photobucket seems to be up and running again, so ...

2f412c878b2bc82b1492a8c17ec7509e.jpg

Look at her! All goofy and cross eyed :love:
The grown up Mia just got caught outside when the rain started so has decided to dry her wet fur by rubbing it on my face!

Look at her! All goofy and cross eyed :love:
The grown up Mia just got caught outside when the rain started so has decided to dry her wet fur by rubbing it on my face!

Did you get the emails I sent with some other info?

Please ignore her trying to photobomb me in the background, here is me watching Strictly

38017E6C-D607-4A25-B994-A7A47BEC818D_zpsmtwzwv85.jpg

:love:I missed this.

We were talking about her at work over the weekend and I was able to report that I'd eventually managed to email the pics to you! Pretty girl.

I'm very excited for Christmas and opening my presents.

048bca6b03d23eb221021e10eff6c970_zpszyqm8dsg.jpg

Hope you have a very happy Christmas xx

Dear Mia, this will be your happiest Christmas!
Unfortunately I'm not well. Had to see that vet lady this morning as my breathing isn't good. Apparently I have an upper respiratory tract infection - had to have 2 injections. Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon. I still insisted on sleeping inside Barb's mouth last night and nothing she did would shift me!
Enjoy all your presents (Bella will be jealous). Love Shaolin x

Oh no, sorry you're feeling poorly Shaolin :( hope you feel better soon. I was allowed to open a present today and it was yummy treats, but I would happily share them with you if it helped. I'd even give some to that Bella seeing as it is the season of goodwill to all cats apparently, and i still have presents to open tomorrow. I hope it is more treats and maybe some mousies, and then some more treats and more mousies
:love:

Hello Mia - well, it's now almost a year since you found your wonderful forever home with J&R. Hope you get lots of treaties to celebrate your new 'birthday'. xxx

I was just thinking yesterday that we were coming up to our 'anniversary'! As much as she enjoys the scratching post she got for Christmas I think she really wanted a new 'yet another mousie' so I shall have a look out for one, apparently you can never have too many :lol:
Xx

Happy anniversary to me!
Jo has been trying to get a photo of me but I am far too busy trying to snuggle so they're all coming out a bit blurry, sorry.

bf8e27638df03d2560f83f9d75169a8c_zpsttb7rqba.jpg

Hello everyone :wave:

As its been two years today since I came to live here I thought I'd give a quick update. I'm still well and loving playing with my toys, along with numerous naps of course :)

Jo works from home sometimes now which makes me happy. I am a great help, which I know because jo tells me 'yes you're a great help, thanks Mia :roll:' on a regular basis.
Anyway here is a quick pic of me undertaking helpful admin duties

E878A104-0831-41BF-B239-A86C63506996_zpsntkqjop2.jpg
[/UR

Lots of love
Mia x

Back