• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia's diary

Just thought I would give a quick update - although all her pics have disappeared, courtesy of grrr Photobucket, so not sure people will remember her.
I had an email and pic at Christmas to say she is still doing well and enjoying lots of cuddles. That reminds me, I must forward a copy of the email to her previous owner. That really has been a very happy ending for a cat whose life hadn't been much fun for a while - and for J&R who'd had a big hole left in her heart.:love:

Just thought I would give a quick update - although all her pics have disappeared, courtesy of grrr Photobucket, so not sure people will remember her.
I had an email and pic at Christmas to say she is still doing well and enjoying lots of cuddles. That reminds me, I must forward a copy of the email to her previous owner. That really has been a very happy ending for a cat whose life hadn't been much fun for a while - and for J&R who'd had a big hole left in her heart.:love:

I am glad that you have heard from J+R and that little Mia is doing well. You were very selfless to rehome her. I know how heartbreaking it was for you xx

I'm glad to hear she is doing well :D

It's a lovely happy ending and you were so selfless to do what you had to do xxx

Back