• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia's diary

Sunday cuddles

dfcd939cf330bb10f349594ae504edf7_zps64cf5069.jpg

I'm at work, but just snook on. Glad I did! Don't move her - nothing's that important (her words)! x

She does make me laugh, despite having many toys her favourite thing to play with is my clothes. I got home from work on Thursday to find a bra I'd left on my bed by the front door! :lol:

She'll be going to the vets this week for a microchip then she can start exploring outside.

This afternoon I'm going to see Mia's previous owner - dreading it but have to do it. Hope she understands why I came to the decision to re-home her. Will take Ipad so can show her the photos.

Eta did see her at work this morning but she was on a split shift and we're on a lock-down due to D&V, so everybody a bit fraught. Wish me luck - I can be a real wimp.

Last edited:
Good luck, I'm sure she'll understand that you and I would only do what's best for Mia.

Good luck, I'm sure she'll understand that you and I would only do what's best for Mia.

She looks so happy with you, enjoying the cuddles she didn't get chance to experience here. Love about your bra. She managed to drag one of my heavy walking boots, by the laces, out on to the landing. You should feel honoured - she's bonding with you. ;).

It will be very interesting to see whether she will come outside with you. I love seeing her pics and hearing about her.

Not posted new photos cause they're all starting to look similar but here is Mia's lap snooze today!

f1e852d18df0fcac0644ddbad5b9b885_zpsc35d2164.jpg

First vet visit was fine last week, despite her best starfish attempts at not getting in the carrier :lol:
Second round of vacs next and then .......the big outdoors!

She doesn't spend all of her time snoozing, she just likes a cuddle and nap when I get home from work. She has a new favourite toy, a little woollen mouse on a string which she takes everywhere with her. if she goes upstairs, so does mouse and she brings it back when she comes downstairs again :lol:
she says Mow a lot when she's carrying it around too, I'm not sure what that means but she doesn't do it with her other toys, just that one mouse!

Last edited:
Can't decide whether the little mouse is her 'baby' or her 'comfort blanket' - but at least it saves your underwear! She's such a little sweetheart.

Sorry if I end up boring people with updates but I just had to share...

Guess who went outside today?! :D

Only as far as the back gate for a few minutes and under close supervision as she's not had her second vacs yet but :D

Sorry if I end up boring people with updates but I just had to share...

Guess who went outside today?! :D

Only as far as the back gate for a few minutes and under close supervision as she's not had her second vacs yet but :D

That is brilliant!
Please tell Mia how proud I am! You've worked wonders with her.

Back