• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can u fund raise for rabbits here ??

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
I visited an Owl sanctuary at the weekend. They also take in a few unwanted and abandoned rabbits. They have a few pens and hutches which are poor and need refurbished. It's a small place so it does struggle. I brought down a big 10kg bag of hay my picky buns wouldn't eat and their bun loved it. They said they dint get much hay :( i explained how hay must be 80% of diet. It got me thinking how i would like to volunteer and help with the refurbishment. Spoke to manager and told him I would only raise money if it went to the buns area !! He was happy and agreed it needed done . Said he can set up a donation page. So do u think members here would be willing to give if it was allowed?? I have printed out forms today and have gotten at my work £15 already and not everyone is here! ! Will also force family and friends to give!! They need hutches , hay and some paving stones, food, enrichment things. etc. I am hoping to haggle with places for a good price in things or a donation !!

You can fundraise with events/compeitions/selling things but not just ask for cash, although it's fine if you want to add a link to a fundraising page in your signature.

It might be worth talking to the Rabbit Welfare Association - if nothing else they might send some care leaflets you could pass on with information about diet.

Try your facebook local selling site/freecycle for paving slabs - they often come up on there for free

Back