• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My outdoor housing project - finishing touches are happening today!!!

really looks brilliant. i have a cattery for my two and put up perspex to stop the rain getting in. looking forward to seeing your bunnies in playing.

This looks great :D I am being forced to house aurora outside once she is bonded with a new friend. I have been looking at kennels. Where was this one from? I really like it and it honestly looks bigger than the bunny room in our tiny house

This looks great :D I am being forced to house aurora outside once she is bonded with a new friend. I have been looking at kennels. Where was this one from? I really like it and it honestly looks bigger than the bunny room in our tiny house

It's from eBay!
I'll dig out the name of the company for you :)
I was so worried about putting mine outside but they have been fine so far.

Hello again. I have seen your bunny house on ebay and i was wondering what modifications you asked for when you ordered it and how much the total price was (pm me if you don't want to say on here )

I have been giving myself a head ache looking at so many different kennels!

Hello again. I have seen your bunny house on ebay and i was wondering what modifications you asked for when you ordered it and how much the total price was (pm me if you don't want to say on here )

I have been giving myself a head ache looking at so many different kennels!

No problem :)

I had the size custom (wishing I had the indoor bit bigger now as they spend almost all there time in there, to late now but may be worth you considering)
I had no gap between the run and enclosed part so we could fit a cat flap (which they still haven't worked out I have to prop it open!)
The kennels have a gap at the bottom to make it easy to hose out I got that removed
I had a 6ft high one instead of the standard 5ft
I got a thicker wire mesh to make it more fox proof

I think that's everything, I'm struggling to remember now!
As for price I think it was somewhere between £4-500 but that included delivery from miles away and they fitted it for me.
We spent about another £60 insulating it too.

Hope this helps :)
They are amazing I would never consider any other type of home for my bunnies now, worth every penny!

Thank you for the inspiration, this looks fantastic! I think we're moving Oscar and Jessie outside this summer so I will definitely be looking at these kennels. I'll contact them now I think...

Back