• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Welfare Hutch Co

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Can'r get through to them - what I wanted to know was when they deliver a hutch are there 2 of them?

I got a hutch just before Christmas. Was delivered by one man (I think It was TNT they used) and the hutch, which was a 6 foot double, was delivered in 4 separate parcels. The man was happy to put them down by the side of my house for me though.

Mine was a 6 foot double too and was delivered by courier. Could have been 4 parcels.
Very easy to put together. Then I put some insulation in, put lino down, lined the inside with ply and gave it 3 coats of cuprinol!

I recently had a hutch from the Welfare hutch Company. They delivered it themselves and assembled it for me. There was just the one man and he explained they were doing it that way now because they'd had problems with couriers.

Hi everyone :wave:
Sorry we had some major website issues and it crashed (unfortunately websites aren't our specialty! and it took a few days to fix) :(

but the website is now up and running again and we have our new hutch on there which is a bigger version of the popular hutch with under run combo but now in 7ft too.

We are also delivering ourselves to most of the UK and assembling for customers so if you would prefer this option please do contact us. We had endless problems with the couriers breaking and losing things :oops: so we are now doing it ourselves and we believe by building the hutches/runs too then we are offering a much better service.:D

Sorry again for the website issues but if you ever need to contact us we are always available on email welfarehutchcompany@gmail.com or through our facebook

Back