• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone im new here!

hi everybun! I'm new here and a little unsure of what to say. I have a house bun that is poorly with his teeth and my sister who lives separate to me has two rescue loops that are in the process of bonding! We are trying all different ways of bonding them...but sometimes they are fine and sometimes they scrap!

hello and welcome! :wave: there are lots of bonding tips in the behaviour and bonding section of the forum, and lots of members experienced in bonding :) sorry to hear your bun is poorly

Welcome to RU :wave:. I've done a fair bit of bonding if you want to ask some questions or direct your sister here.

Hello everyone . Aftiltake here .. Excited to be here finally.. One of my closest friend has suggested me to join this forum.

Hello & welcome to the forum :)

I'd suggest that you get rid of the address in 'Location' because someone could just walk up to your College to find you. Plenty of creeps on the internet, be careful! xx

Back