• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone!

I've visited this website lots before so I thought I'd finally join and say hello! :wave:

I've set up a business where I sell homemade bunny treats that are delicious as well as being healthy for little rabbits :) I was shocked by the nasty ingredients in some shop bought treats and my bunny Cucumber is a really fussy eater so I decided to start baking treats for her myself with nutritious ingredients and she loves them! I've only just started and could really do with some funding to get me off the ground. I've created a kickstarter project so I'd love it if you could take a look and maybe even pledge! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/654070285/cucumbers-kitchen
The rewards for pledging are really good so you can try a whole range of yummy bunny treat flavours whilst helping me get my business started too!

I'm really sorry if I can't post this here but I thought there would be some bunny lovers like me, looking for nutritious snacks for their little one :)

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave:

Your bunny treats sound great.

You'll find loads of advice and support on here.............have fun!!!!

Hello there :)
Thank you! I just hope I can get the bit of backing that I need to get me started! It's hard working out the best places to try and promote it without get into trouble.

Back