• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levels in shed

I am finally getting around to putting some levels in our bunny shed.

I've bought an Ikea Lack table and I'm going to use it so the rabbits can jump onto the top of the covered lid of their built in hutch in the back of the shed.

The hutch is about 2ft high from the ground. Do I need to put some wood around the edges in case they fall off or us 2ft high fine?

I don't but that said if it was any higher I might think about it. 2 ft is not high for a bunny xx

Casserol and Stu both jump from ground into the upstairs of the hutch when I'm trying to clean and keep them out an that's about 2 feet :D

Casserol can make 3ft as he also jumps onto the other run just to binky up there on the cover and wind me up as re runs and binkies that fast I'm afraid he will fall off :lol: it's only partial covered so he is playing on a 4 x 2 ft blanket over a wooden top;)

Thanks everyone - that's saved me a job! My two have never been bothered about jumping and "levels" so hoping if I put some treats up there they'll get the hang of it!!

While bonding today , Willow cleared the puppy pen and that was a good 3 feet. she cleared it easily if that's any help..

Back