• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from the Bloom Family

Bloomfrost

New Kit
Hello everyone, :wave:
I'm joining the forum for the first time, but I'm not new to the concept of forums. I mostly own small pets (hamsters, even birds), however this year I took home my first Rabbit (currently named Frost). He's a single mane Lionhead, very cheeky and inquisitive, and a lovely house bunny. He's a binky machine, and since I'm ready to stock up on some more extra information, I thought it was time to join another community. :)

Hello and a warm welcome to RU :wave:. I thought I knew a lot about bunnies until I found this forum in 2008 :lol:. It's a great place for helpful information.

Hi.. sounds like you have a very interesting family :wave:

There are quite a few people who keep a variety of animals on here, and it is such a wonderful place to share.

It is because of RU that my Buns and I are healthy and happy, and learning more everyday :)

Welcome to you and to Frost. I have a rabbit called Frosty (and his brother Snowflake). Hope you find lots of interesting information. Its been brilliant for me so far.

:wave:.. Hi and welcome to you and your furry family.. Lovely to welcome you here.

We really love pictures, come on..... Share !!!

Fee xx

Thankyou everyone :)!
I'm sure Frost will be making an appearance at some point ;), but for now I'm mostly here to learn (always more to learn in this world, right?).

Back