• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry.UD HES GONE :(

Plenty more vibes here for dear Harry. I really hope the operation goes well and he'll be back with you soon. (((((Huge hugs))))) xxxx

Thankyou so much for all the support everyone.Im so worried as the vet is concerned but after all these months we can only hope.Hes my soul bun,my gorgeous boy who is so lovely when hes well.I love him very much and I am scared but hopeful he will get better.He just has to.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.Sorry I haven't looked at my thread for afew days so sorry for not replying to the kind posts.

Harry is coming home tomorrow for 4 days and then back for his op on Monday.Its been delayed for afew days.Im looking forward to seeing them and bringing them home but I know hes not feeling well at the moment so im worried.The vets aren't so positive about the outcome of his op now so I need to have a good chat with them about whether this op is appropriate.I have prepared for the worst outcome so that if its better news I will be so so happy.

Im sorry to ask again but I wonder if I could have a few more vibes for Monday?If he has the op and its a success he should make a full recovery(YAY!)but if not we will know soon and I will let him go.If we decide the op isn't appropriate I will bring him home again from the referral vet and spend some time with him as I haven't seen much of him in months, before taking him to his own vet for a peaceful,gentle passing.Hopefully it wont come to this.

He can have lots more vibes for Monday & everyday before then.

Hoping the op can go ahead & does work. Sending hugs to you too x

Back