• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Italian Rabbit for Italian Boy

Cjnnamon

New Kit
Hi, i am Marco.
I'm Italian boy and i'm in this forum because there aren't good italian forums of rabbits.. My rabbit's name is Luna (Moon), she is young and black.

Umh, i'm fourteen years old.
SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE ENGLISH

•••••••••••••••••

The Photos aren't very nice but make them at a black rabbit that always run is SO hard..

28e907df1c802830c7b38826b64f06b0.jpg

81751df9254b9f2906cbdfe5721dc197.jpg

:thumb:... Hello and Welcome to you and Luna,,,, she is beautiful..:love:

Your English is very good..... Much better than my Italian!!!!

Nice to have you here..

Fee x

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here :wave:
It's nice to see another teenager on here as I'm also one- I'm 17 years old.
Luna is a lovely rabbit :love:

Welcome, Luna is a gorgon rabbit!

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here :wave:
It's nice to see another teenager on here as I'm also one- I'm 17 years old.
Luna is a lovely rabbit :love:

It is nice to see another teenager on here, I dont feel like there's many of us teenage rabbit lovers!

Welcome!
I'm old and I don't speak Italian, though I'm trying to learn (my class have got as far as ordering a cup of coffee...)
I have four rabbits. They are eight and a half years old.
Luna is beautiful.

AAAH.
I am here with the first question about Luna.
She is with me from two December and she has three months, when I call she run by me and gently bites and digs on my pyjama (pain when she takes the skin) but she NEVER licks me and i'm sad beacuse i think that she doesn't love me. I know that the rabbits has different type of characters and that maybe she will demonstrate her love me later..

Some bunnies don't lick and groom their owners, each one is different.. She may, one day, give you a lick one day.. It may take time though. just be happy that she is with you...

Fee xx

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Luna is gorgeous :love: none of my rabbits have ever licked me, not even Boots, and he is very friendly and loves cuddles.

Back