• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted...Yeovil Bunnies Help needed to get them from Bristol to Wolverhampton.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Urgent Yeovil Bunny run.

Can anyone in Bristol help with a bunny run to Wolverhampton. This is for this Sunday 21st December.

Last edited:
Do you want to PM me where from in Bristol and where to in Wolverhampton and approximate time if that's ok? I could do from Thornbury up to Worcester and maybe the whole trip but would need a bit more detail before saying for sure.

Do you want to PM me where from in Bristol and where to in Wolverhampton and approximate time if that's ok? I could do from Thornbury up to Worcester and maybe the whole trip but would need a bit more detail before saying for sure.

Oh Wow can you pm me you mobile number or phone number so I can pass it on to Vicky at Pawz For Thought and she can get in touch with you as she is the one that will be in Wolverhampton, Thank You :D

Back