• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kokina (Pruchka) August 1999-8.12.2014

Tonya

Alpha Buck
And here goes my first post here :cry:

When I was like 12 years old, I desperately wanted a dog friend. So much that I would take homeless dogs and play with them at our flat. So my parents decided to get me a dog - and they couldn't pick a better one. The sweetest, most gentle soul came into my life and became my most loyal friend. She was 1 year old when we got her and we spent 14 years with her - so 15 years is still a long life for a doggy, but it's never really enough and saying goodbye is still awful. She had a husband :) ,gave birth to 5 puppies, they all found lovely homes. When I moved to Sofia Pruchka, as I called her (it means Stick in Bulgarian), stayed with my parents. From this moment on she was the meaning of "home" for me. Everytime I went to see my parents, she would jump like crazy, lick my face, sleep in my room next to the heating..She spent her whole life so healthy and full of energy, always in great shape, never sick, my friends adored her, she would get so overly excited and enthousiastic when a group of my friends visits that she wouldn't be able to hold her pee:lol: She would chase the homeless cats when unobserved, she would sleep in our laps, lick us, and could impress every Jack Russel with high jumps when we say "Haide" (meaning we go for a walk). Her last year was really difficult, she developped tumors, got operated, but they reappeared. One was behind her front leg and she was unable to walk. She was in pain and we had to let her go. She is lucky to have had such a long, healthy life, but the end of it was so hard and difficult :cry: My parents are devastated as well.I'm training a new person today at work, and I have an awfully hard time holding my tears. I will add a picture later...
12.jpg

Last edited:
Back