Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit found in Hamstall Ridware, WS15.

Hiya, you are very close to us (Walsall RSPCA) When you take him to the vets get them to check him for a microchip. Might be worth also listing him on www.petslocated.com if you are able to - the RSPCA list all found animals on there

Glad to hear Brie is doing well xx
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

Alpha Buck

We can't thank you enough for Brie, she is a joy and a wonderful addition to our household. She is SUCH a character and it's hard to believe the horrid start in life she had. So great job, I'm sure you are not told enough! I will certainly ask them to check for a chip and put a post on that site.

Oh, and here are some recent shots of Brie for you.

Shows her character well:

And sitting pretty!

Biscuit, Brie & Smokey
    My beautiful rainbow bridge bunnies, Cookie (23/12/06), Twix (15/03/09) & Caramel (16/05/11) always loved and never forgotten.

Maybe the vet will recognise her - might worth getting any others in the practice to take a peak at her. That's quite a distinctive colour and if it's a small village the owner may use the same vet.

Lovely photos

Gorgeous bunnies you have there

Dexter, Badger & Blackavar - binkying free in bunny heaven since 11.12.11, 29.4.14 and 1.8.15. We will meet again one day, until then, I'll carry you in my heart.

Also remembering Peppermint, Stella, Keira & Cookie - bunnies before RU.

He does like OK like he has been well looked after so maybe someone is missing him, let us know how are it goes at vets

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Alpha Buck

Been to the vet. I have a healthy, intact bouncy boy on my hands! He's not chipped and the vet and staff don't recognise him and have not had any reports of a missing bunny. I will list him on that site you recommended Becky. I will be getting him neutered after the holidays if not claimed and then will try to bond them as a trio.

Biscuit, Brie & Smokey
    My beautiful rainbow bridge bunnies, Cookie (23/12/06), Twix (15/03/09) & Caramel (16/05/11) always loved and never forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie&Twix View Post
    Been to the vet. I have a healthy, intact bouncy boy on my hands! He's not chipped and the vet and staff don't recognise him and have not had any reports of a missing bunny. I will list him on that site you recommended Becky. I will be getting him neutered after the holidays if not claimed and then will try to bond them as a trio.
    bless him

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Alpha Buck

Thanks Jon. I've just had a look at Floki - such a lovely, heartwarming story and ofcourse, beautiful photos!

I will probably start a thread in the photo section, will do it later today as have some new photos of Smokey.

Biscuit, Brie & Smokey

I am guessing that Smokey is now in his forever home?!

Best of luck with the bonding when the time comes.