• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gummy bunny

tigger-roo

New Kit
I'm the very proud mummy of a gummy bunny called tigger, we got tigger at 6 weeks old and at his 10week check he was found to have malocclusion, when he was 16 weeks old he had his front teeth removed, tigger is now 3yrs and 9 months old and doing great, in November 2011 we rescued a lop bun who we named Eeyore to become tiggers brother, Eeyore also had no front teeth :) sadly on august 10th 2014 Eeyore was p.t.s due to kidney failure and fly strike, the day he passed he took part of my heart, miss my fur baby so much.x
I'm looking for another toothless bun to bond with tigger preferably a female, age not an issue but must be neutered, tigger is a house bun and is free range at all times, I'm currently in Milton Keynes but willing to travel upto 50 miles for a bun.x
If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it, many thanks.x

Thank you everyone, Eeyore has left a huge hole in our hearts, were in touch with lots of rescues so hoping to find tigger a friend soon.x

Back