• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Hutch

louise200

Alpha Buck
I asked family, my OH etc to club together to get me (or in fact the rabbits :) the perfect new hutch for my birthday prez and Scott, 'The Hutch Man' made it and it's arrived this morning!!! It's amazing and huge, lol!

It's the dimensions to fit within the aviary at the end so they can be up high and look out and now all on one level, with a little table to hop up to and a hole for their pipe door. It's 6ft 5 by 3ft tall by 2ft wide (I would have loved 3ft wide but it wouldn't have fitted through aviary door! It's on 2ft legs so they are nice and high up for easy cleaning out and they gain the floor space back for exercising. Going to paint and Lino asap :) I'm thinking lots of corner protectors for those legs too!

Will post pic when it's painted :-D

330ahwj.jpg

ac93wm.jpg

Thank you Hutch Man it's fantastic and exactly what I wanted! I'm so pleased and the whole experience was such fun :)

I like the 3' height, completely changes the look of the hutch, very spacious!

Knowing Scott, the quality will be excellent too!

looks lovely, lucky buns!!!

Thanks everyone :) It is such great quality, I can't wait to get them in, might be doing some late night painting this weekend!

Looks very well is the circle to add like run around tunnels

Yes that's it. I'm trying to build up layers of fox proofing in case one did get into the aviary. They seem to like using their tunnel as access on old hutch so am getting a longer tunnel and will secure it to a ramp for this beast :)

Back