• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly and Arthur, successfully bonded! Photos p1 26 34 40 45 79 80 94 97 108 113

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I've decided to start their bonding with the dating method as that is what I'm most comfortable with and what worked successfully for Harvey and Lilly. Also as Lilly seems to get overwhelmed by bonding it's much less stressful for her to do it like this!

So they've had 4 dates so far :D Arthur is most definitely dominant! He did lots of humping first day but there was none of that today, no aggression :) Lilly had groomed Arthur every day, Arthur has given Lilly brief 5 second grooms once yesterday and a few times today :) he pretty much ignores her, she is scared of him a bit and always keeps an eye on what he's doing but when relaxed just ignores him, she pretty much tries to stick to me and climb on my lap for cuddles and to get away from the teeny went boy bunny :lol: she's getting much better each date though, and today I sat away, not on the floor with them for the first time and she was fine :)

More importantly than all that info that was probably quite boring to read... here's some photos! :D

Where you can normally find Lilly, on my lap!

Kisses for Arthur

Kisses for Lilly

Arthur's thoughts on bonding! He properly DBFed right into the corner, he looked so uncomfortable :lol:

And just because he's a cutie, this was his response to head rubs from me last night :D FLOP!

Last edited:
They are so cute aren't they! They're colour co-ordinated :lol:

I'm so intrigued as to how big Arthur will get! I think Lilly was his size, maybe a little bigger, when I got her... but she had proportionally much bigger feet and ears... plus she was 8 weeks younger when I got her :lol: so he'll definitely end up smaller than her!! Trying to work out if he'll be bigger or smaller than Harvey was but although I got Harvey at the same age that Arthur is I can't remember how big Harvey was when I got him!!

Lilly is double Arthur's weight :lol: although she has recently put on 100grams and needs to lose it again! That 100grams plus a fluffy winter coat makes her look rather rotund :lol: although her hips and spine are easily felt so she only has a little bit to lose!

Arthur really is the best DBFer in the world :D he does them regularly too!

Awwwwww this is so lovely :love:

What a cute little bun Arthur is :love:

Your Lilly looks as gorgeous as ever xxxxxx

:love: they are so lovely together he does look a lot smaller than Lilly :)

i love the flop up the wall :love:

She's 3.3-3.4kg and he's 1.7kg so she's double his weight :lol: yet she's scared of him :lol: luckily she's submissive scared not aggressive scared! I knew she'd be submissive though!

The flop up the wall was so funny, he tried so hard to get comfortable whilst I was trying so hard not to laugh :lol:

Awwww :love: I did the dating method with my quad and then Cherry & Blackavar just got put together in a small cage & left to get on with it :lol:

Slipper does DBF quite a bit.... Until bonded with Blueberry he was the only one but he's taught Blueberry so now I have two very convincing DBF bunnies :roll::lol::love:

Go with your existing decor then, too? ;P

He really is, isn't he! XD Up the wall, indeed...!

:lol: he actually does match with my living room! We have pale orange walls, orange curtains and orange sofas!!! They'll both be able to compulsive well! And just in case anyone thinks it was intentional, nope definitely just a funny coincidence!

I thought I replied to this yesterday but must not have hit that submit button. They are very cute together - looks really promising.

Just put them in their bonding pen! Today's date was going with no problems so I thought rather than wait until next weekend I'll go for it now! Was supposed to be next weekend as I could've started thursday evening, but I've just been given an urgent hospital appointment next friday morning so wouldn't have been able to start until Friday afternoon anyway!

So far they are both seriously peed off that I've put them in such a small space :lol: Arthur is desperately trying to find the way out! They're pretty much ignoring each other to be honest, they're obviously aware of each other's presence and will respond to each other though, Lilly has spent most of the time with her chin on the floor in hope she'll get a lick, Arthur obliged briefly on his way around checking for weak spots! They're acting fine together so far :D Arthur flopped already after tiring himself out looking for an escape route!

Fingers crossed things go well!

Aw, they are so completely adorable together! I love them. Lilly is soooo much bigger than him, I hope he catches her up a bit! My Bunny is ever so slightly bigger than Buster, I think she's 1.6kg versus his 1.5kg, and I notice that! Sending Happy Bonding Vibes...

Aw, they are so completely adorable together! I love them. Lilly is soooo much bigger than him, I hope he catches her up a bit! My Bunny is ever so slightly bigger than Buster, I think she's 1.6kg versus his 1.5kg, and I notice that! Sending Happy Bonding Vibes...

I don't think he'll catch all the way up but part of the way at least!

So Arthur has done some humping! :roll: Lilly is petrified when he does it, but calms soon after and isn't being aggressive phew! He's done many flops, sometimes he begins mounting Lilly and then will just flop almost on top of her :lol:

Back