• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friendship never ends...bunny bonding!

So, it's 10 o'clock at night and I'm still sitting on the floor, supervising the first day of bunny bonding (Limpy, the reclusive one-eyed rabbit and Jet, the baby black lop who was almost killed). They've taken to sitting on opposite sides of the room, studiously ignoring each other but taking it in turns to come and see me. Limpy feels it's appropriate to bite my leg on his turn to let me know how much he disapproves of having a friend.

Does anyone think it would be acceptable to cuddle them both together while singing "Just be friends! Friendships last forever...friendship never ends!" a la the Spice Girls? :D

Of course you need to sing the friendship song to them! Hope its all going well.

Let me know how the singing goes, maybe I'll have to practice my singing for when I start bonding in a week or two! :lol: Although knowing how bad I am, and that Lilly stomps her feet when I sing.... maybe it's not the best idea :lol:

Hope your bonding has gone ok over night!

Oh that's why my bonding never worked with Toffee and Treacle ! (Yes this is still ongoing !) right I'm off to practise my scales tra la !!!! :lol:

Ah...maybe that is the secret. .have to choose an appropriate song so that Prudhoe accepts Bug is the boss and humping her to the point of exhaustion is just plain daft.
Good luck..bonding buns can be so hard and stressful.

Thanks everyone! I can't sing a note - I was hoping they'd just be friends to shut me up :D

It's going okay so far - they're by no means the best of friends yet but they haven't tried to kill each other either! I think they're might just decide to have half the room each and ignore each other most of the time. :/

Good luck to everyone else who's bonding or going to be soon!

Back