• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mottle and Peaches are indoors. Its wonderful!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
We have a tiny spare room that now contains two lovely rabbits (see avatar). Its so so so so so lovely being able to just look in on them whenever I am passing.

Mottle is eating so much hay (yey). He has had his tooth spurs filed in the past so its gladdens my heart to see him eat plenty.

He is so pretty with his lovely rich black and ginger speckles on a white background. Peaches is lovely as well. All orange and fluffy.

I would like to get pics but my laptop wont recognise my devices any more (weirdly).

Awwww is that a permanent thing? I love indoor bunnies, I'd never have outdoor ones. It's lovely being able to go and sit & snuggle them :love:

Only until the weather is warm enough and we have built an outdoor set up for them. So a good few months yet.

Oh it's so lovely having them inside, especially over winter :love: Enjoy your time with them being inside :D

Back