• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wooden run and chewing

meadowdayz

New Kit
I have wooden fencing, think its called Kerbl from Zooplus, and I've madeit into a 16 x5 ft garden for Pip & Sadie. The only problem is the fact they have started chewing the wood on the run fencing as well as the garden fence on the other side. I'm now thinking about buying a metal puppy run to go all the way round to protect the garden fence though it wouldn't be as big, They have plenty of willow and wooden chews. I'd be grateful for people's advixe, Thanks

You could just use metal staples (not the little flimsy things in a gun, the hammer-in ones) to staple mesh all the way round the fence: you wouldn't need to do it all the way up, just as far as they can stretch plus a bit (plus a bit more if they can stand on things like boxes). A 6m roll of 90cm mesh from Wickes is just under £30, and a big pack of staples about £5: that should do your whole bunny garden, just about! :)

Back