• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving buns extra space

RosemaryG

Warren Scout
Hi - our two dwarf buns are indoor bunnies and are in an 8ft x 3ft indoor run whilst we're at work etc. When we're home, they have more supervised freedom but we're keen to give them extra space to play safely during the day.

I've seen these puppy panels advertised which I'll be able to attach to the run - has anyone any experience with using them? Need to be the highest they have as one of mine is an escape artist and loves to jump

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271321427...49&var=570218107464&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

thanks

The other thing to do is get some netting, stretch it tight over the top and peg it on. That way when they jump they bounce off the net instead of going over ;)

Just watch bar spacing if you've got little buns, it's important they can't get their heads stuck through.

I have lots of puppy pen panels that I have bought over the years and they are great- they are versatile, easy to store, easy to clean and good value for money! I recommend you get them as they can be used in all kinds of scenarios.

Back