• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my bunnies this weekend <3

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
The hay truck came by, first Dash tried tackling it alone, then Skye came to help followed by Summer :lol:

But it wasn't long before Summer got bored and left them to it :lol:

While she went off to munch hay in the tray instead... Much easier!

But then something else caught her attention... What was Dash eating now?!

(Love these pics!! :lol:)

Skye also got curious...

Heidi, bless her kept out of the way quietly munching hay in the corner...

A couple of Skye...

And a few of Dash...

:wave:

Thanks all :D Meant to point out the hanging thing with the grass and parsnip in is a wild bird feeder thing, I got it half price but just thought it was brill for the bunnies, could also use it to hook toys onto :thumb:

Great pics, but I really really love the ones of little Summer's head popping up!

:love:

Me too :lol: She's so lazy, when I get the tub of fenugreek crunches, the others come rushing over to get one and she just stays in the litter tray leaning to try and get one!

Aww, they're all lovely! I might have to steal the hay truck idea: I've got a big dumper truck at my parents' that might work! Will need a clean though, got plantpots in it!

Aww, they're all lovely! I might have to steal the hay truck idea: I've got a big dumper truck at my parents' that might work! Will need a clean though, got plantpots in it!

This one is actually a hamster bed :lol: Came with a second hand cage I got but I didn't want to use it for hamster! It's funny watching the bunnies push it around :lol:

Back