• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Run Flooring

ZacAttack

New Kit
Ok so I've searched far and wide for an answer but I havent found anything that helps. I am going to be building a medium sized run indoors for my bun while I'm at work and school so it can roam a bit. I don't have the size on hand but it'll be made out of PVC and wire so it can't escape. But what I need is a floor that is easily cleaned, safe, and also comforatble for him/her. I was hoping that it would be either able to be removed or cleaned easily because the run will need to be taken down and transported when I move within the next year. Like I said I have searched far and wide so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you have any information or tips on an indoor run that would be amazing :)

A piece of lino, get it slightly bigger than the pen so the edges aren't accessible to chew and then you can roll it out/up again to clean/move :)

I guess you could also go for loft boards that slot together and give them a coat of something to make cleaning easier ... depends on your buns litter training skills.

A piece of lino, get it slightly bigger than the pen so the edges aren't accessible to chew and then you can roll it out/up again to clean/move :)

I guess you could also go for loft boards that slot together and give them a coat of something to make cleaning easier ... depends on your buns litter training skills.

Awesome I'll check that out. I thought of that but wasn't sure how safe it was. The ones I'm looking at have great litter training

Back