• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big hello from Manchester (Piccys as promised)

shelleylea29

Young Bun
Helllooo!! :wave:

I've been meaning to say hello for a while but there is that much usefull information on here, i got side tracked. So...thought i would say hi!! I've recently got my first pair of 9 week old rabbits. And i must say how in love i am with them. They are two mini lops, Sheldon is the dark colour and Jessica is the light coloured one. They are so friendly and adorable, i'm just sorry i didn't get them years ago. Anyway they decided to do a photo session for me so i thought i would share lol They are both living outside in a double hutch. My hubby spent all weekend building an additional 8ft x 8ft secure pen for them, they absolutely love it. They look so lost in there.

I'm so looking forward to sharing photos and ideas with you all, i've got a million and one questions to ask, so think i will do some searching on the site first.

hi, welcome to the forum :wave: your bunnies are gorgeous! :love::love:

i'm in manchester aswell. incase you're looking for a vet, the best one in this area is ashleigh vets whalley range :wave:

Aw thank u!! I always take my dog to Ashleigh vets as I think they are fab, they are booked in for their vaccinations this week, not looking forward to that...

Aw thank u!! I always take my dog to Ashleigh vets as I think they are fab, they are booked in for their vaccinations this week, not looking forward to that...

you're already one step ahead of me :lol: good luck for the vaccs. i'm sure they'll be fine. :wave:

What a stunning pair. I have mini lops and they are sooo funny. They'll be fine for their vaccs. Sure you've read up re: neutering etc and it sounds like you have a great vet so they're in good hands. Look forward to seeing lots more of them...

Frosty and Snowflake didnt even bat an eyelid when they had their vaccs (all the rest are rescues and came ready vaccinated).

Back