• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Waves) Hi Everybunny!

Lagomorph

New Kit
Hello! Im new here, but not new to rabbits. As a family we have had a variety of bunnies over the years from a nethie to continental giants, they've all broke my heart in the end so we were bunnyless for a few years...until yesterday, when we adopted a red eyed white mix buck who the fosterer felt had remained homeless due to his colouring (how sad!). He's a gorgeous friendly young man and will be gaining a girlfriend after he is neutered. Look forward to having a proper look around the forum.

Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum :thumb: it's very sad when rabbits get overlooked due to colouring, so I'm so glad he has a forever home :) we love photos on RU ;)

Thank you everybody for a warm welcome. He's still settling in but you can see a little pic of my handsome chap in my avatar.

Back