• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Woody's makeshift home inside

el1983

Mama Doe
Here's Woody my little man with Myxi :( I dont think he's overly keen on being inside and its not ideal but needs must when he's poorly. He's a rex and super super soft ♥♥♥
91e496f6586c4637367bbf0258be68ba.jpg
e134593059d39a8152836d43b27fec95.jpg
10fee4fd74d6746713ab2372f187149a.jpg
491a66ef6c844c8f093fb86c29653e51.jpg
c08cf28443d1cb3161c54727d07a0aef.jpg

He keeps licking the teddy ive put in for him. Get well soon Woody woo x

Oh bless him, he's gorgeous, our little Twinkle is a rex when I took her to the vets earlier all the nurses and the receptionist were cuddling her and wanted to take her home, they feel like velvet don't they.
Absolute best of luck with him xxx

They're amazing! Id never heard of a rex before rescuing him and when I first held him I was like Oh my god he's so soft! Hes still a handsome boy even with his scabs atm.

Aw he's lovely! Is he on the mend? I really hope he feels better soon; sending lots of loves Woody's way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you thays lovely ♥ he seems to be doing well so far, his nodule on his eye has now scabbed over and fallen off which im told is a good sign. Ive noticed he has a few smalle scabs on his head at the base of his ears. The swelling to his nose has gone down alot and the scabbing on his nose is looking a bit better. I'm not sure if he has lost a bit of his nose or if it just looks wierd because of the scabbing. Hes just got the secondary infection now which is the snuffles but thats sounding better too. I really hope he pulls through from this, I want him to be able to lay in the sun again, hes such a little sun worshipper. ♥♥♥

Back