• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone!

WildBear

Young Bun
Hey! I'm Elena and I'm mummy to seven fish, a labrador and two beautiful bunnies.

I won't bore you with the details here but I have written a blog post about it, if you'd like to read it! :) There's a few photos of them as well... http://bewarewildbear.com/2014/10/31/meet-the-squidgelets/

Basically Thomas (my boy bunny, an English Spot Cross) was an impulse rehome from a lady I met in Tesco and I got my baby girl Emily, a little lop, to keep him company. Their bonding process was actually surprisingly easy and they are completely inseparable now.

I'm going to be blogging more about my bunnies (nicknamed the Squidgelets) and it's been really lovely reading about all of your experiences too. :)

Hello :wave:

I have just read your blog about the Squidgelets :D

They are such gorgeous little buns :love::love::love:

It is lovely how they have ended up with you :wave:

I nearly cried at Thomas' story! Poor little love!!

He's so lucky to have found you.

:love::love:

Thomas is a very lucky boy indeed to have eventually ended up in such a loving home - heart breaking story but with a 'happy ever after' ending :D

Beautiful rabbits - and so happy to see another 'convert':wave:

Poor Thomas :shock: I wonder how many rabbits are out there with similar stories?

Emily is the perfect example of rabbit cuteness. So glad that they have each other and a nice loving home.

Back