• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi :)

Harley81

New Kit
Hi all :wave:,

I was a member of this forum about 8 or 9 years ago and I can't for the life of me remember my log in details! When I was last a member I had 1 rabbit, who I found as a stray and couldn't locate the owner (all the houses I knocked at said that the rabbit had been roaming for weeks, no one had tried to catch her :( ). The vet estimated she was 5 and I had her for an additional 6 years, in the end I had to have her pts as her kidneys failed and she had other health problems that meant she was suffering too much :(.

I have a (neutered) harlequin dwarf lop imaginatively called Harley, he is 5. I wanted him to be a companion to noel, but she was cantankerous and then she got ill.

My husband has just finished building an amazing 6'*8' shed with conjoined run, which is amazing. I just need to put some touched to the run (like a couple of paving slabs for wearing down of claws!). Today we adopted the beautiful Maisie, who is a gorgeous (I think) broken harlequin lop (not good on rabbit types). I've set up a large pen for Maisie so her and Harley can see each other, fingers crossed it goes well!

Sorry for the essay :oops:

Welcome back and congratulations on the new addition :)

That sounds like a lovely set up!

I can't believe it, I found my old profile and correctly guessed the password!!! I found it by searching for chinchillas, as I knew I'd probably been gabbing about them at some point!

Sorry Tamsin for creating multiple profiles :(

Thank you for the lovely welcome back everyone, I remember how lovely this forum always was. Be prepared for millions of bonding questions (goes to make thread in bonding section...) :).

Edited to add: awwww, my old siggie. That's noël the rabbit. I still have My lovely cat (plus 2 others) and the chinnies, they are now 13 and 16.

welcome back to the forum :wave:

I can't believe it, I found my old profile and correctly guessed the password!!! I found it by searching for chinchillas, as I knew I'd probably been gabbing about them at some point!

Sorry Tamsin for creating multiple profiles :(

Thank you for the lovely welcome back everyone, I remember how lovely this forum always was. Be prepared for millions of bonding questions (goes to make thread in bonding section...) :).

Edited to add: awwww, my old siggie. That's noël the rabbit. I still have My lovely cat (plus 2 others) and the chinnies, they are now 13 and 16.

Back