• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He needs a proper name before he goes for his neuter P31 neutered and named.....

Aw!!! Yay! I heard a fanfare in my head as I read that :) love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay.... so it's all very well giving an animal a silly name but nobody pointed out to me the possibility of sitting in a vet's crowded waiting room and having the vet shout "Little Skunk" for my attention :shock:

mortified :oops::oops::lol:

Luckily the vet had the decency to call my name not the bunny's but not sure this was such a good idea as the next one might not be so accommodating!

Whilst I was in the waiting room the other vet shouted "Little Trash" and an owner got up... followed by vet saying, "You don't really call him that, do you?", it was then I realised the implications of giving Skunk his name.

I still like Gnasher :)

I also said six was my limit and now eight. Not going any higher than eight cos we just dont have the space. Would love to see pics of your crowd.

Back