• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NOt allowed to spend much :(

I need some help on how i can house my bunny in a better cage!

At the moment my bunny is housed in A ZOO ZONE 2 which i know is way to small to house a bunny in!

She has Free Range 20 hours a day yet i need a larger space to house her in without needing free range all the time as i'm starting to be out of the house a lot more and don't want to leave her out alone as i have 3 cats and a dog.

I need some ways to give her a better indoor cage. At the moment i cant afford a c&c or any cage over £30 as Christmas is coming up and i really to start saving!

Any cheap cage ideas would be appreciated!

Thankyou all xx :D

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8706595.htm but I'd suggest getting 2 for more space and you can use one or two of the panels as a roof if they have things to climb on which could end up with them jumping out. You'd want to cable tie them together so they can't lift them out of the holes. It's basically an L shape one end of the panel which slots into an O shape on the side of another panel.

Or ebay... this one has hinges instead of drop pins like the one above, plus one of these is the same size as 2 of the above.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Dog...-8-Sided-Enclosure-Training-Pen-/271321427356

You need to offer the biggest space you can!

I'm also concerned that if £30 is all you can spend, what would happen should they need jabs, worming, mite medicine or an emergency?

Could you pick one room as just hers and close it off when you weren't there?

I found a dog crate on gumtree for £10. It's a bit rusty but I'm gonna paint it and put lino inside etc

I found a dog crate on gumtree for £10. It's a bit rusty but I'm gonna paint it and put lino inside etc

I know you wouldn't shut your rabbits into a dog crate , it will just be a den, but if anyone else is considering a dog crate then it will need at least a puppy pen added to it to give a large area that the rabbit will have permanent access to, at least 8ftx4ft, but the bigger the better, a rabbit proofed room would be best

Back