• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Spec and me

Audrey Cosmo

New Kit
Hi everyone!

My name's Audrey and I'm French so please forgive my sometimes horrible English! :)
I've been a rabbit lover since the day I owned a dwarf rabbit as a little girl. Unfortunately I didn't know much about rabbits back then and I probably did all the possible mistakes...
When my Rousquille died I was 12 and it was a real shock.
For many years I was unable to buy another pet rabbit as every one of them reminded me of her (yeah, I'm that sensitive...)

But finally, now 27!, it seems the wound has healed and a few months ago I adopted a really cute dwarf rabbit named Spec' (short from "Speculoos" which is a delicious brown biscuit.).
Spec's very playful, happy and good-tempered. He's now almost 5 months old. Unfortunately, one of his tearducts is not working well and his right eye is constantly running. So everyday I have to clean it - and get my daily dose of cuddling in the process ;) - and make sure it doesn't get infected.

Spec has a big cage but he is free to run on the balcony or in the appartment whenevere my boyfriend or I are at home.
He's potty trained (can you say that for a rabbit?) which is SUCH a relief :mrgreen: but he still likes to eat a few cables, books or game boxes whenevere he gets the chance! :lol: So when he's inside, he needs some supervision.

Here are a few pictures of my furry monster. :)

Mischief managed! :lol:

Who needs a set square anyway?

All that sleeping is exhausting...

Bonjour!!!

Welcome to you and Spec.... :love:

Lovely to have you here.

Xxxxx

Back