• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These are huge and could be adapted for rabbits!!!!

I was looking at these for hens :D The biggest one, 29ft x 9ft I think? Only £2500 which I thought was a bargain because of the sheer size and how well made they look. ...And the fact I wouldn't be paying :lol:

But my bf is now making the hen a new 10ft x 10ft run as we are just getting 1 or 2 more chooks so no massive coop for me :( :p

Those chicken houses are very big and can be a great house for rabbits. I love to have or build a big rabbit house for my rabbits. I know that this will be a big help for all rabbit owners out there.

Last edited:
That company is one I seriously looked at before upgrading the buns.

In the end on advice from Tamsin I opted for an insulated big kennel adapted for rabbits with an attached sheltered run that could be spilt into two sections. Huge kennels come in at twice the price of these for the same size but are worth considering if you have big buns and wild predators in a larger garden.

Back