• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!! May I indroduce myself????

hannah44

New Kit
I'm the "Oma" of Mokona and Yuki, my daughter"s 2 precious bunnies. I keep an eye on them during the day via webcam to make sure they stay out of trouble. In summer I had to come to their rescue a couple of times when the webcam shut down. In both cases it was a computer glitch and the air conditioner was still running.

Hi and a huge Welcome to the forum!!

We'd love to see your bunnies....! Their names are beautiful.

Fee xx

welcome to the forum, we'd love to hear lots about your rabbits and see photos too!

Since my mom has obviously fallen off the face of the earth (or she's really busy :p ), here are some pictures of her grand-bunnies:

Prancer (bridge bun) visiting Mom and Dad during Hurricane Sandy several years ago. Mokona was there too, but she didn't want to get out of her carrier unless it was to try to hide under my parents' bed. Mom might have pictures of her then.

This is a recent picture of Mokona:

And this is our newest spoiled child, Yuki:

I'm looking forward to finally getting the two girls together. They are quite bonded but I didn't want them together 24/7 until Yuki healed from her spay.

Yuki isn't too sure of Mom yet, but she'll come around.
Mokona on the other hand really likes Mom which is strange if only for the fact that as I like to say "Mokona doesn't like anyone, even herself." :lol:

So there are hannah44's grandbuns.

Back