• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy - 19/02/06 - 22/10/14

susiemae

Mama Doe
Billy went to Rainbow Bridge this evening to join his brother, Gizmo, and little Domino. He had coped so well with the paralysis in his back leg and even though he was also blind, he still loved life and enjoyed roaming around the garden and eating as much as he possibly could! Unfortunately over the last couple of days things deteriorated and both back legs became useless to him. It was probably more distressing for me than for him as he was still happy to try to wander the garden to find the nicest bits of grass and dandelions.

Billy - also known as Baggins - at times you could be so grumpy (and I still have the bite scars to prove it) but I loved you all the more for it! But you mellowed out in your old age, you loved your treats of apples and grapes and spent your last few years happy with Cookie. Will miss you big man xxxx

Really sorry to hear that you lost Billy, he sounds like he was quite a character-binky free Billy x

Back