• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liquorice- 16/10/14

Liquorice

Mama Doe
She struggled so much :cry:
Everything was getting worse and the vet said it was the best option for her to be pts. I miss her so much already :cry:
She started to get an eye infection in her other eye from her head being down and in the floor all the time. She couldn't walk and rolled over all the time. It was impossible for her to tell where she was and even if she could recover the permant damage she would have been left with would have been devastating. She's in a better place now :( lost to e.c but always in my heart :cry:

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear about Liquorice.:cry: You did your very best for her and I know that she was so well loved and cared for.

May Liquorice rest in peace.:cry::cry::cry:

And don't forget, we fully understand how much the loss of a dear departed furry friend can upset people, so please don't feel alone in your grief. Take care. xxxxxx

Back