• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

I have pre-orders from Tracy (x5 kilos); Dave 81 (x4kilos) and BunnyBuddy (x2kilos) for willow stick bundles - thats 11 bundles/kilos -

I have just cut loads and loads - but it only comes to 17 kilos - so 17 bundles and partner refuses to go up tree again!!

Does anyone want to book the last 6 bundles available? or is it a scrummage on the day? 90 people 6 bundles!!!!!!

Oh yes that's something I hadn't done, get money out of back to pay for sticks, will do that after work today or else knowing me I'll forget tomorrow

oh gosh no - apologies thought I had checked everywhere - so thats now down to 2 bundles available!!! Just as well you checked the thread!

That's ok, thought I'd better check seeing as my buns really enjoyed the last batch they had and I couldn't miss this chance to pick up some more. :D

Really looking forward to this; just started planning how to get there and miss going though the Harrogate traffic as I'm relying on a sat nav (eek!).

Oh - has anyone seen that the FHB notes say that parsnipbun's book, foraging for rabbits, is awesome?

It's the diet handout page 7, top right

Balls that one didn't show up on the email for some reason, I've just seen it now, I will have to print that one on Monday to add to the collection

How are we all going to recognise each other? I wanna say hi to people but I'm really introvert when I'm not sat behind a computer screen and unlikely to introduce myself :oops: Bunny Buddy will you have a special label, I totally want to say hello to you :love:

Perhaps we should all have our avatar pictures on our name badges, that way it would just look like a cute bunny picture to anyone not in the know, and they wouldn't feel too scared by all the internet weirdos around them :lol:

Good idea, just have to think of a way to hang my 3DS around my deck to show my avatar off as I haven't got a printer. <runs off to look in junk corner for ideas> :lol:

Yeah it's a bit late notice for that, perhaps we should just draw some kind of stick representation in biro?

How are we all going to recognise each other? I wanna say hi to people but I'm really introvert when I'm not sat behind a computer screen and unlikely to introduce myself :oops: Bunny Buddy will you have a special label, I totally want to say hello to you :love:

:oops: I've a lifetime habit of blending into the background so I'm going to find that side of things quite challenging too. I've managed to get myself a role on the admissions desk, that way I can get to meet people in a 'role' rather than 'as me' (if that makes sense?) so I don't have the humiliation of introducing myself and anyone look blankly at me :lol:

Yeah it's a bit late notice for that, perhaps we should just draw some kind of stick representation in biro?

Frances did ask if she should put our email addresses on the name badges as I said a lot of us wouldn't know each others' real names but I explained we didn't use email addresses but forum names. The conversation didn't really go any further than that as I thought gathering all forum names etc would be too much trouble to put her to. I don't know what the name badges are like, I guess it might be possible to add forum names on them (?).

If we do go for forum names, you HAVE to put Invisabuns Rescue as well as Santa :D

Last edited:
I'll be in a grey hoodie with an all ears logo on it
Please say I! and bunny buddy I will say hi as I check in
Oh - and yes I did let FHB know about the updated names thanks

I've managed to get myself a role on the admissions desk, that way I can get to meet people in a 'role' rather than 'as me'

Aha...so if I ask the person on the admissions desk if they're Bunny Buddy, the person at the admissions desk will either confirm, or look at me as if I've got three heads :lol: No idea what I'll be wearing tomorrow, I haven't looked in the cupboard yet to see what's been washed/ironed :lol:

Aha...so if I ask the person on the admissions desk if they're Bunny Buddy, the person at the admissions desk will either confirm, or look at me as if I've got three heads :lol: No idea what I'll be wearing tomorrow, I haven't looked in the cupboard yet to see what's been washed/ironed :lol:

Well, if there's a stunning blonde (sadly) that's not me but one of FHB's practice nurses, I'll be one of the others, and should, hopefully, have my badge on by then.

Oh - and yes I did let FHB know about the updated names thanks

:thumb:

I'll be the one looking suspiciously at cars wondering which one is doing the dodgy willow stick dealing

Back