• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

I've got all 5 now through from bunny buddy. Happy to send on if anyone else is still waiting, just send me a PM

I'm going to learn far more on this course than I ever imagined. I've only really had a flick through the handouts and I'm surprised how much new information there is for me. :D

I've just had an email from FHB saying some bounced back and she's sending out two separate to keep them smaller. First one has arrived ok :wave:

Another email has just come out to say some messages had bounced back, everyone should have what they need now

Another email has just come out to say some messages had bounced back, everyone should have what they need now

:thumb: Frances obviously lucky enough to get a notification when her emails bounce - when I send an important email for my work that bounces it just disappears into thin air and it looks like I've not sent it.:roll:

Hopefully all sorted now then :D

Frances has kindly said I can bring some willow sticks and bags of hay (our neighbours hay field adjoins our garden) to sell to raise funds for Charlie's cataract operation and Comfrey's jaw abscess!!

I am doing it VERY low key - out of the back of the car - so as not to make the event a selling event - and will just bring these two and not forage.

But if anyone wants to pre-order willow sticks and save on the postage by collecting them at FHB talk . . . see my other willow stick thread for details!

Frances has kindly said I can bring some willow sticks and bags of hay (our neighbours hay field adjoins our garden) to sell to raise funds for Charlie's cataract operation and Comfrey's jaw abscess!!

I am doing it VERY low key - out of the back of the car - so as not to make the event a selling event - and will just bring these two and not forage.

But if anyone wants to pre-order willow sticks and save on the postage by collecting them at FHB talk . . . see my other willow stick thread for details!

I would take 4 bundles of willow sticks :wave:

Five bundles for me please. :wave:

Not convinced it works like that as it will be names on a list at the door I would presume?

No but I imagine if the original ticket holder forwarded the booking email on or emailed FHB to update her it would be ok and better than empty seats
I'm taking someone else instead of my OH and not expecting a problem

No but I imagine if the original ticket holder forwarded the booking email on or emailed FHB to update her it would be ok and better than empty seats
I'm taking someone else instead of my OH and not expecting a problem

Are you letting Frances know that someone is going in his place? There will be a list if delegate names to register entry to the event and we are being issued with name badges, so she will need to know if there are any substitutions... though I doubt it would be a problem as such that someone else is going.

Its usually £5 a kilo plus postage but I think I will do a special - say £4 a kilo - its very fresh and all for a good cause. Might do discounts for bulk -

PLUS I will try and bring as much hay as possible - bearing in mind I have to see out of the rear window in the car!!!

Back