• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

It would be interesting to see what topics she will do.

It will indeed.

... watch this space and have your diaries and debit/credit cards at the ready.;)

I can't say any more except you won't have to wait very much longer (?days) to find out what and when :D

There's going to be an update on this very soon, it's been decided - it just needs putting on the website with the payment facility.... then it will be bookable :thumb:

It's now on the website and bookable!!

It's on Saturday 11 April ... I do hope everybody who wants to can make that date!

Follow this link to book:
https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/rabbit-cpd/courses-for-owners-1

Here's the programme:

1:30pm - 2:00pm REGISTRATION

2:00pm - 2:40pm How the digestive system works
2:45pm - 3:25pm Ileus, stasis, bloat or blockage - how to tell them apart
3:30pm - 4:10pm Dental disease - what happens to the teeth

4:10pm - 4:40pm TEA and COFFEE

4:40pm - 5:20pm The anorexic rabbit - when to worry
5:20pm - 6:00pm What's the best diet - myths and truths

6:00pm - 6:20pm QUESTIONS and DISCUSSION

.... better go over and book mine before you lot all beat me to it ........

Oh looks interesting I will probably book it over the weekend :D

Its about 3 hours using trains & buses although it is only an hours drive but hey I don't drive

I've booked! My mum is leicester is exactly half way between home (essex) and harrogate so will give me a chance to go see her ^_^

Dave81, do you live South of Harrogate? If so I could pick you up on the way??

I've booked! My mum is leicester is exactly half way between home (essex) and harrogate so will give me a chance to go see her ^_^

Dave81, do you live South of Harrogate? If so I could pick you up on the way??

I think its south :lol: i'd be coming over from the Leeds area

:( I'm absolutely gutted. Can't make that weekend as I have to go to a stupid hen do. And I would have been driving from Leeds. :(

Back