Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,017 of 1017

Thread: Frances Harcourt-Brown 2016 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 17 September 2016

Didn't I read somewhere (maybe FB?) that there were free places available, courtesy of a fantastic donation from a lady whose rabbits had been cared for by Frances? I seem to think there were a few places on the nursing course. Might be worth a look on her website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin'sMum View Post
    Didn't I read somewhere (maybe FB?) that there were free places available, courtesy of a fantastic donation from a lady whose rabbits had been cared for by Frances? I seem to think there were a few places on the nursing course. Might be worth a look on her website.
    FB and on the website. The closing date was the end of February. I'm pretty sure it was only for vets/nurses though as the idea of funding the places was to get more rabbit savvy vets in circulation.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    I *think* you would be pretty safe between now and the end of the month. There's usually a mad flurry of booking when booking first opens then a trickle, then quite a lot of bookings much nearer the time. Numbers are *unlikely* to change much in that time. I would guess it would be summer before there's a danger of it being fully booked.
    Thanks for that, I'll try to book when I get paid. It looks very interesting and I'll find a nice garden centre to visit in the journey up

Funding for investigation of sudden or unexpected death

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vet...nvestigation-1

(Still under construction by the looks of it but this page details how it will work)
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 20-03-2017 at 05:30 PM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Forum Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Funding for investigation of sudden or unexpected death

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vet...nvestigation-1

(Still under construction by the looks of it but this page details how it will work)
    I have used this as one of my buns died suddenly. Turned out he had bacterial abscesses in the liver which unfortunately can present as a sudden death with no previous outward symptom
    Talya

Why it is important to always advocate for your rabbit!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mum to -

The outside buns - Olivia, Karl, Gandalf, Biscuit, Binky, Ralph and Beatrice
    Indoor free rangers - Conrad and Ginger
    Indoor group - Toby, Buddy, Gizmo, Juniper, Muffin, Mohawk and Honey

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post
    I have used this as one of my buns died suddenly. Turned out he had bacterial abscesses in the liver which unfortunately can present as a sudden death with no previous outward symptom

Thanks for the link BB x

Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post

So sorry to hear this