Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1068

Thread: Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

Didn't I read somewhere (maybe FB?) that there were free places available, courtesy of a fantastic donation from a lady whose rabbits had been cared for by Frances? I seem to think there were a few places on the nursing course. Might be worth a look on her website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin'sMum View Post
    Didn't I read somewhere (maybe FB?) that there were free places available, courtesy of a fantastic donation from a lady whose rabbits had been cared for by Frances? I seem to think there were a few places on the nursing course. Might be worth a look on her website.
    FB and on the website. The closing date was the end of February. I'm pretty sure it was only for vets/nurses though as the idea of funding the places was to get more rabbit savvy vets in circulation.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    I *think* you would be pretty safe between now and the end of the month. There's usually a mad flurry of booking when booking first opens then a trickle, then quite a lot of bookings much nearer the time. Numbers are *unlikely* to change much in that time. I would guess it would be summer before there's a danger of it being fully booked.
    Thanks for that, I'll try to book when I get paid. It looks very interesting and I'll find a nice garden centre to visit in the journey up

Funding for investigation of sudden or unexpected death

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vet...nvestigation-1

(Still under construction by the looks of it but this page details how it will work)
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 20-03-2017 at 04:30 PM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Forum Buddy

Funding for investigation of sudden or unexpected death

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vet...nvestigation-1

(Still under construction by the looks of it but this page details how it will work)
    I have used this as one of my buns died suddenly. Turned out he had bacterial abscesses in the liver which unfortunately can present as a sudden death with no previous outward symptom
    Talya

Why it is important to always advocate for your rabbit!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mum to -

The outside buns - Olivia, Karl, Gandalf, Biscuit, Binky, Ralph and Beatrice
    Indoor free rangers - Conrad and Ginger
    Indoor group - Toby, Buddy, Gizmo, Juniper, Muffin, Mohawk and Honey

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post
    I have used this as one of my buns died suddenly. Turned out he had bacterial abscesses in the liver which unfortunately can present as a sudden death with no previous outward symptom

Thanks for the link BB x

Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post

So sorry to hear this

Warsaw this weekend, 170+ vets from across Europe. The largest ever conference entirely about rabbits in Europe (rather than being an exotics conference)

http://furryvets.com/gb/

Less than sixteen weeks to go now to the next owners' day... don't forget to book if you want to go It's your last chance to go to one of these.

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/owners-day-2017

Less than sixteen weeks to go now to the next owners' day... don't forget to book if you want to go It's your last chance to go to one of these.

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/owners-day-2017