• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

Only four weeks to go peeps! Anyone excited yet? I am looking forward to it as it is rumoured to be the last Owners' Day.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/frances-harcourt-brown-bvsc-frcvs/owners-day-2017/1540600785978868/

Frances has clearly stated it's the last, sadly :cry: She's been adamant for the whole year that there will be no more. One of the presentations in particular could prove very memorable though ... just at the planning stage but I'm very much looking forward to it ;) It will be so sad when it's finally over but looking forward to the day immensely.

I'm VERY excited. Got a VN coming to stay at my house overnight so I don't need to worry about leaving any of the animals too :)

Anyone received the notes yet? I'm looking every day for an email.

Not yet - I've just checked my old emails and we received the notes on 13/9 last year, so that was four days before - the equivalent to tomorrow. ... also eagerly anticipating them. I'm sure Frances is always pleased to get them sent off too, so she can have a breather before the event.

Not yet - I've just checked my old emails and we received the notes on 13/9 last year, so that was four days before - the equivalent to tomorrow. ... also eagerly anticipating them. I'm sure Frances is always pleased to get them sent off too, so she can have a breather before the event.

Right on the nose BB! Got mine today

Further info - I think there is a flower show in Harrogate this weekend at the RHS Gardens, so you may want to leave a bit earlier than planned, just in case

*waves from harrogate* well of course, having a nice quiet hotel room, no need to get up this morning and no cat to wake me up means that I've been wide awake since 06.20. Of course it does!

*waves from harrogate* well of course, having a nice quiet hotel room, no need to get up this morning and no cat to wake me up means that I've been wide awake since 06.20. Of course it does!
I found a ginormous spider on my bed as I was turning in, all sleepy, evicting it swiftly woke me up a tad :roll:

Back