Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

Default Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

New projects and a new website:

http://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/

She's retired from general practice but is very much focused on improving the lot for rabbits....

a case of 'watch this space'. It looks like there's some really valuable ventures ahead

(Taken from the website)
    "A series of informative articles for rabbit owners is also planned for this site. These will be added to as time goes on. Feedback and suggestions for new topics are welcome through the suggestion box. There is a 'Case of the Month' that may be of interest to owners and vets. The images from these cases will be added to the Gallery, which will expand with time.

Frances is also working on other projects, including an Ebook that will be linked with this website and a printable handbook."

Edit to add:
    Now on Facebook too:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harco...07?pnref=story
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 19-08-2017 at 03:44 PM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    http://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/

She's retired from general practice but is very much focused on improving the lot for rabbits....

a case of 'watch this space'. It looks like there's some really valuable ventures ahead

(Taken from the website)
    "A series of informative articles for rabbit owners is also planned for this site. These will be added to as time goes on. Feedback and suggestions for new topics are welcome through the suggestion box. There is a 'Case of the Month' that may be of interest to owners and vets. The images from these cases will be added to the Gallery, which will expand with time.

Frances is also working on other projects, including an Ebook that will be linked with this website and a printable handbook."

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you for this info

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Thank you for this info
    You're welcome.

It sounds like a fantastic venture. I wonder if she could be persuaded to do training sessions/information events for owners as well as for vets/vet nurses Can't wait for things to progress with articles on the site.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

First "Case of the Month" eagerly anticipated .....

There's some details for lectures now if anyone is keen to attend/encourage others to attend ....

Spread the word, let's get the country's vets rabbit savvy!!
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 25-11-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Great link.

I'm just giving this thread a bump because I think the work being done on it is really valuable and I would like it to be seen by as many people as possible.

There are a lot more features on it now than in mid-October.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    I'm just giving this thread a bump because I think the work being done on it is really valuable and I would like it to be seen by as many people as possible.

There are a lot more features on it now than in mid-October.
    I have it bookmarked My Vets also have it xx

Warren Veteran

Thanks for the bump. I'd not seen this thread as I've not been around as much as usual over the past few months.

Will go and take a look now.

Bunnies: Sugar & Roo, Poppy & Pansy, Nutmeg Saffron & Pepper, Baby Rachel
    Chinchillas: Milly & Molly, Gemima & Lucy, Clover & Lola
    Cats: Tigger, Humbug & Rascal

Goodnight Cinnamon, Catkin, Daisy & Minnie sleep tight my little girls xx
    Sweet dreams Herbie, Wally, big Bentley and my special little Scooby.....Forever in my heart xx
    Sleep tight baby Cookie...your time with us was too short, but you will stay in our hearts forever xx